Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I love my buddy!

        In the sixth grade you are supposed to have first grade buddies. Lucky for us, we get to have kindergartens. Again.
        Last week me and my buddy had to write a small little story. A fable. They had to learn a lesson from it.
        My buddy's name is Harley. My fried Kayla and I have to share a buddy because our class is bigger then theirs. Harley is so... fun. She makes us "kiss the book" when we have to read. When she says "kiss" she means "let me shove it in your face over and over again!" Like I said fun...
         So back to the fable. Harley was in a very creative mood. The name of it is called Too Much Candy! Here is a copy of it.

Too Much Candy!
By Harley
One day, Maren and Kayla ate too much candy.
Maren and Kayla got sick.
Their stomach's got queazy!
Then all of the sudden they barfed on each other!
      
          Moral of the story: Don't be Greedy

1 comment: