Monday, April 15, 2013

So Terrible!

      Have you heard about the sad explosion during the Boston Marathon? Apparently some idiot (sorry, its just what I think) put bombs near the finish line. When people were running by he/she set it off and it so far has killed 2 people and injured 22! Two explosions happened.
       Something that I found heroic during this experience was the people ran into the smoke to help the people that had been in there. That shocked me. Something terrible just happened and they had almost no idea what was going on. Most of them were probably strangers to them. The hero's overcame there shock and went over to help others who hadn't or still in plain shock.
       I ask myself if I would do that. I would maybe go help after some thought. Think about it. Just suddenly out of nowhere you see a large bomb and smoke go off. Would you:
A) Run away and hope to forget what happened,
or
B) Run into the smoke and save others right after it happened?
       If for you it is honestly B, I will buy you a doughnut. If you don't want it I will get you something else!

For more information click here.

2 comments: